I just released the Ripped Capris! They come in six colours on system layers and with appliers for Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique and Omega. Because it’s Lazy Sunday, each colour comes at just 75L today!
This is the third time I take part in the Digits Challenge brought to us by Miss Strawberry Singh, but it’s actually in it’s fifth year now!
Berry’s meme instructions:
Share your avatar’s digits and/or answer the following questions about mesh bodies. If you decide to share your digits, feel free to add your image to the Digits Flickr Group.
1. Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while? If not, skip to the fourth question. I own two bodies: Slink Physique and Maitreya Lara. Since Lara came out, I haven’t taken her off!
2. What is your preferred mesh body available on the market right now? – Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
3. Have you changed your shape since you started wearing the body? – Surprisingly, not very much! I seem to have shrunken a bit over the time (I don’t even remember when I did that!); Maitreya hands look bigger at hand size 30, so I make them a bit smaller. The biggest difference are breast and butt size – now I wear a mesh body, both have grown a bit! At the same time, those are the sliders – together with cleavage – that I work the most to make mesh clothing fit, sometimes all the way down to 0. All in all I fit into size xs almost all of the time now, whereas my default avi was xxs most of the time.
4. How do you feel about mesh bodies in general? – I love love love them! No more jaggy edges – I love making poses for them, finally we can go a bit farther with bending those limbs! I love the way textures look on them, the crispness and detail!
5. What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh bodies? – As a designer and customer, I would love an universal applier system. So far Omega is, to my knowledge, the only system that works (with some adding of scripts or wearing relays) with a lot of bodies and body parts. Some creators don’t want to implement Omega usage – and that’s ok, it’s really their choice! – but as it is, it’s quite a lot of work making stuff for the bodies, and getting clothed and made up for customers takes quite a while, too! It would be nice if it could be simpler.
All in all, I couldn’t imagine SLife without my mesh body anymore, when just a short while ago I thought them merely to be nice, but not essential… things change so fast! :)
Mesh head – Lelutka Leda
Mesh body – Maitreya Lara & hands & feet
Skin/Mesh head appliers – Glam Affair
Piercings – .Arise. & MONS
Nose chain – Kibutz
Mesh mole – DeeTaleZ
Ring – Hollyweird
Tattoo – .defunkt
Hair & pose – KoKoLoReS
.LeLutka.Mesh Head-LEDA v1.0
*REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -16- Elemental
IKON Sovereign Eyes – Midnight
Glam Affair – Aria skin applier 01 for Lelutka mesh heads (Jamaica)
DeeTaleZ Mesh BEAUTY MOLE
[KoKoLoReS] Hair – River
Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.0
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High Left V2.1
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 – Casual & Relaxed
The Secret Store – Nana Cropped Bomber – Blush/Skulls (at Collabor88 April)
The Secret Store – Gloria Zipped Dress – Chalk (at Collabor88 April)
l&e Obsession sandals – pink (Slink high + Phys v2) updated!
*katat0nik* (white/left) Bow Wrist Strap (at Collabor88 April)
.ARISE. & .Things. Incarceron Piercing Addon FRONT UPPER BLACK (at The 100 Block)
.ARISE. Ashley Piercing / Black
MONS / MESH – Septum Ring (style23) L – black
[CX] Ferall Spikes L Silver (at The 100 Block)
[PF] Yum Bubblegum! (Static- Translucent – Color Change)
.Inhale. When Everyday’s the Weekend tattoo
All links can be found on the Link Page!
Pose Fair has just started! KoKoLoReS has two exclusive new packs for you:
Portrait me is a pack of five poses and their mirrors, specially made to show off your face and hands!
Oh my Fashion!
Is an original mesh prop with a colour changeable slip cover, choc full with poses: eight single ones and their mirrors, and five poses for you and a friend!
Come over to Pose Fair and try them all out!