This is the third time I take part in the Digits Challenge brought to us by Miss Strawberry Singh, but it’s actually in it’s fifth year now!
Berry’s meme instructions:
Share your avatar’s digits and/or answer the following questions about mesh bodies. If you decide to share your digits, feel free to add your image to the Digits Flickr Group.
1. Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while? If not, skip to the fourth question. I own two bodies: Slink Physique and Maitreya Lara. Since Lara came out, I haven’t taken her off!
2. What is your preferred mesh body available on the market right now? – Maitreya Lara Mesh Body
3. Have you changed your shape since you started wearing the body? – Surprisingly, not very much! I seem to have shrunken a bit over the time (I don’t even remember when I did that!); Maitreya hands look bigger at hand size 30, so I make them a bit smaller. The biggest difference are breast and butt size – now I wear a mesh body, both have grown a bit! At the same time, those are the sliders – together with cleavage – that I work the most to make mesh clothing fit, sometimes all the way down to 0. All in all I fit into size xs almost all of the time now, whereas my default avi was xxs most of the time.
4. How do you feel about mesh bodies in general? – I love love love them! No more jaggy edges – I love making poses for them, finally we can go a bit farther with bending those limbs! I love the way textures look on them, the crispness and detail!
5. What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh bodies? – As a designer and customer, I would love an universal applier system. So far Omega is, to my knowledge, the only system that works (with some adding of scripts or wearing relays) with a lot of bodies and body parts. Some creators don’t want to implement Omega usage – and that’s ok, it’s really their choice! – but as it is, it’s quite a lot of work making stuff for the bodies, and getting clothed and made up for customers takes quite a while, too! It would be nice if it could be simpler.
All in all, I couldn’t imagine SLife without my mesh body anymore, when just a short while ago I thought them merely to be nice, but not essential… things change so fast! 🙂
Mesh head – Lelutka Leda
Mesh body – Maitreya Lara & hands & feet
Skin/Mesh head appliers – Glam Affair
Piercings – .Arise. & MONS
Nose chain – Kibutz
Mesh mole – DeeTaleZ
Ring – Hollyweird
Tattoo – .defunkt
Hair & pose – KoKoLoReS