I am happy to let you know that the switch to the new vendor system has finally been made!
The important bits for you to know are
- Your store credit has been switched over – nothing got lost!
- If you’re a member of the V.I.P. group, you’ll be earning 10% store credit with each purchase again (excluding Gachas and gift cards). Single poses are now included in the program. Don’t forget to wear your tag!
- Gift cards are available again – 300/600/900/1200L$ options
- You do not need a terminal to check on your store credit/gift cards any longer – everything can be done right at the vendor! Just left-click it and choose “Buy” for the options!
- Redelivery of KoKoLoReS items you bought this year and 2016/2017 is possible via the terminal at the store, as data got imported into the new system. For items older (2014/2015) or bought at Hair Fair you will need to contact me (Leyla Flux) inworld, so we can work stuff out.
I’LL BE LEAVING THE E2V REDELIVERY AND GIFTCARD REDEEMER IN THE STORE UNTIL 31ST MAY, 2018. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET ANY UNREDEEMED KoKoLoReS GIFTCARDS REDEEMED, ONCE E2V GOES OFFLINE IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE ANYMORE! IF YOU DO SO, PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS GIVEN HERE.
That’s it for now, if you have any questions please feel free to hit me up inworld!